Date of Panel Discussion: Tusday, 22 September 2020
Time: 15:50 BST
Topic: Network Automation and AI driving growth: opportunity or hype?
Elisa Automate is excited to be participating in the online edition of “Future Networks – Vision and Strategy”, 22-23 September. Jukka-Pekka Salmenkaita, Director of AI and Machine Learning, Elisa will be joining an important panel diskussion on how operators can find ways to provide new revenue-generating services.
Join the discussion with Jukka-Pekka Salmenkaita, Director of AI and Machine Learning, Elisa, and other though leaders and learn more about:
- What is the real opportunity and how can CSPs take advantage?
- What services beyond connectivity can network automation truly provide?
- New business models, markets, service innovations – where is the real opportunity?
- IoT and 5G opportunities in vertical markets: can a telco transform itself into a business that can serve these markets?
- Implications for the network and transforming into a Digital Service Provider (DSP)
Director of AI and Machine Learning,
Elisa International Digital Services
Dr Salmenkaita and his team develop intelligent automation solutions that power Elisa Automate, Elisa Smart Factory, and new business development initiatives. Before joining Elisa in 2015, Jukka-Pekka has founded two start-up companies, and held a variety of product management and venturing roles during a decade in Nokia, including Head of Connected Home, Nokia Multimedia.