Date of Panel Discussion: Wednesday, 23 September 2020
Time: 14:25 BST
Topic: Automated AI-Enabled Networks, A competitive edge – Does the first mover win?
Elisa Automate is excited to be participating in the online edition of “Future Networks – Vision and Strategy”, 22-23 September. Kirsi Valtari, VP of Elisa Automate, will be joining a panel in which she’ll explore lessons learnt from the introduction of automated, AI-enabled networks.
Cut through the hype and explore practical, live use cases and how operators can benefit from AI-enabled automation to gain differentiation – sustainably.
Join the discussion with Kirsi Valtari, Head of Elisa Automate, and other though leaders and learn more about:
- Applying AI to network operations: lessons learnt from early adopters
- Translating the increased speed to insight into new innovative services
- Differentiate and innovate to gain a competitive advantage by adopting automated AI in your networks
- Ensuring future scalability by integrating AI technology into the network design process and operations
- Achieving sustainable efficiency and growth: the keys to success
Vice President of Business Development,
Kirsi Valtari has spent the majority of her career in the telecom industry, developing software-based businesses, telecom operations, and technologies. With a strong technology and operations background, Kirsi has succeeded with new businesses, launching go-to-markets and increasing value for Elisa’s customers. Today, Kirsi’s team is combining AI, network engineering and software to implement world class telco software for the mobile operator.